[DWJ] Dumbledore vs. Snape

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon May 14 18:44:54 EDT 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Mark Allums wrote:
> No!  Not my intent at all!  I meant it is fun!  *Fun!*  Adult books aren't
> always.

Which is why I rarely read non-genre* adult books.

*Because somehow the authors of Serious Adult Literature (OMT)
aren't following genre patterns!  By being serious and often
depressing and not having magic or successful romance or solved
mysteries we know they are all Breaking New Ground (OMT)!

ObDWJ: Hey, I used Official Management Terms, didn't I?  Also
this whole discussion makes me think of that Medusa article by
DWJ. (<http://www.suberic.net/dwj/medusa.html>)

-deborah
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."