[DWJ] Dumbledore vs. Snape - was Heyer and Ghibli (now withOUT Mononoke spoilers)

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Mon May 14 10:48:37 EDT 2007

Sorry I brought up HarryP, this isn't an HP list.  I did not intend to
start something, especially since it seems to be a bash the HP-verse
party.  It's funny; the one argument I make, everybody ignores
completely.  I think I will go back to lurking, at least on off-topic
subjects.

Now, how about _The Game_?  Could someone explain exactly who Flute and
Fiddle are supposed to be?  I didn't get that part.

--Mark A.