[DWJ] Pedantry Postal Course

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri May 11 13:31:44 EDT 2007

Minnow said...

> I'd add that the earlier works are less immediately endearing: Powder
> and Patch is, well, early, and so is The Masqueraders and so is The
> Black Moth.  She improved as she learnt her trade.

"The Masqueraders" was one of my early ones, and I loved it then and still
do.  What's not to love about a brother and sister pretending to be sister
and brother in Georgian high society? :-)  Though I always wondered why the
sister's admirer didn't wonder about his sexuality when he found himself
attracted to this "man"...

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--