[DWJ] Pedantry Postal Course

Beck Laxton becklaxton at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 04:09:14 EDT 2007

> Look over walls!  Tease people!  Kick the sand right
> back in their faces!

Oh Minnow! You're a Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band fan too? I *love* this
list!!!

"I used to be a four-stone weakling. Today, I am am two separate
gorillas."

Wonderful stuff. Perhaps you have to hear it, though.

It is definitely the kind of list on which everyone is so sympatico
that one feels obliged to note *all* recommendations, and follow them
up too. Thogh actually... afer the last big discussion of Heyer, I dug
out the pile of books I'd bought at a jumble sale after the preceding
big discussion of Heyer, and actually read one. It was called 'Charity
Girl', and I didn't get much out of it, I have to say. Was it an
unlucky choice, or is Georgette not for me?

Beck