[DWJ] Re: Archers Goon dvd

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Wed May 9 19:35:26 EDT 2007

Farah Mendlesohn wrote:
> Folks,
>
> which bit of "you are breaking the law" didn't get through. If you don't
> care for yourselves, please be aware that it is the list moderator who
> would
> be held legally responsible.
>
> *please*, reply to Fiona off list.
>

> Farah

Oh dear, I've gone and done it.  Sorry.  Actually, I would certainly
indemnify [is that the right word?] our dear moderator, since I posted
in the heat of the moment, before I gave it enough thought.  However,
the long arm of the law might not be very tolerant.  Uh, let me ask, for
the record, is there a good, legit source available for USians?  I am a
bit leary of overseas transactions, yet I do prefer getting an original
for the higher quality likely, and the collector's value, aside from the
ethical considerations.  Speaking of which, is this "in print"?  Does
DWJ get paid for every disc or tape sold?  In theory, anyway?

--Mark A.