[DWJ] Archers' Goon DVD

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:11:05 EDT 2007

I can't remember. I think it was one of my "list" that I check for
occassionally (I am desperate for the Miriam Margolyse/Maureen Lipman, A
Little Princess which I missed).

every so often these things crop up. For some reason the Beeb is often
better at marketing its children's stuff abroad than at home.

On 09/05/07, Minnow <minnow at belfry.org.uk> wrote:

> Farah wrote:
>
> >I was wrong, Hong Kong not Japan. Even less of a surprise given it was
> >still/had only just stopped being a UK colony
> >

> >http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ad-49-en-70-zi4.html
> >
> >Currently out of stock, but it does exist. My copy took three months to
> >arrive.
>
> My feeling would be that if I wanted to know whether it were possible to
> get a DVD of the Archer's Goon television series, my first action would be
> to make enquiries about its availability of the people who made the
> series,
> which would be the BBC.
>
> Was this what  you did, Farah?
>
> Minnow