[DWJ] Re: Archers Goon dvd

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 01:54:23 EDT 2007

Farah,

Do you KNOW that the DVDs of Archer's Goon that you
can buy are authorized and legal themselves?  As I
understand it, they have Japanese subtitles.  Is it
reasonable to assume that they are the only authorized
purveyor of Archer's Goon?  It seems likely that there
IS no authorized version for sale.

It seems to me if there is no authorized version for
sale out there, morally, at least, there should be no
problem.  I don't know about the legality, I admit.
But who would have financial incentive to go after a
person on an obscure (sorry, Deborah) list who is
making a FEW copies for free?

Esther