[DWJ] Year of the Griffin

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue May 8 14:40:50 EDT 2007

Juliette said...

> Personally I thought it was very funny that Wehrmach turned himself into a
> barstool and the students took him to the pub. At least he was in his
> native
> environment! I laughed out loud when I read that you could easily identify
> him because he was taller and gloomier than the other barstools. I wonder
> if
> that doctor knows about DWJ's revenge on him (*snigger snigger smirk*).

Yes, I always thought that was very funny too.  And served the idiot right.
(It was his own silly fault, after all.)  And who knows, maybe spending a
few years in the pub might sort him out enough that he can get back to his
own shape.  I kind of see his transformation as being akin to the jinxes
some of the students suffer from, only more extreme.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (now giggling at the mental image of Wermacht suddenly turning back
into himself in the middle of a crowded pub).
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com