[DWJ] Re: Archers Goon dvd

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:54:11 EDT 2007

2007/5/8, Irina Rempt <irina at valdyas.org>:

> On Tuesday 08 May 2007, Fiona Haggart wrote:
> > As mentioned before, I had my off-air vhs copy of Archer's Goon put
> > on to DVD a little while back. I checked it today and it's not a bad
> > transfer at all, given the age of the original tape (15 years, eep!)
> > and how many times it had been lent out.
> >
> > I am going to assume that I'll be able to copy the disk easily
> > enough, so is there anyone who'd like a copy?  It'll be Region-free
> > but will be PAL, so anyone in the US would have to watch it on a PC I
> > believe.
>
> Ooh, me, please! I'm in the Netherlands so it's going to be all right.
> Unless you can handle euro notes, I'm going to have trouble paying your
> expenses (it costs about as much in charges as the amount itself if
> it's under 10 pounds or so) so is there anything you'd like from here,
> like licorice or chocolate sprinkles?
>
>    Irina

And me too, please! I'm in Sweden so it should be ok with the DVD.
I'm going abroad in a few weeks so I'll be changing money anyway. Just say
how much you need to cover your expenses, or if you want something from here
instead that is also fine with me. We have nice chocolate ...

//Ulrika

--
> Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.         http://www.valdyas.org/irina/
> Beghinnen can ick, volherden will' ick, volbringhen sal ick.
> http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 04-May-2007

Ord - ger livet meningar