[DWJ] Archers Goon dvd

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue May 8 04:03:23 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 08 May 2007, Fiona Haggart wrote:
> As mentioned before, I had my off-air vhs copy of Archer's Goon put
> on to DVD a little while back. I checked it today and it's not a bad
> transfer at all, given the age of the original tape (15 years, eep!)
> and how many times it had been lent out.
>
> I am going to assume that I'll be able to copy the disk easily
> enough, so is there anyone who'd like a copy?  It'll be Region-free
> but will be PAL, so anyone in the US would have to watch it on a PC I
> believe.

Ooh, me, please! I'm in the Netherlands so it's going to be all right.
Unless you can handle euro notes, I'm going to have trouble paying your
expenses (it costs about as much in charges as the amount itself if
it's under 10 pounds or so) so is there anything you'd like from here,
like licorice or chocolate sprinkles?

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 04-May-2007