[DWJ] Pratchett quote

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon May 7 20:18:25 EDT 2007

I think the observation is made more than once, by more
than one person.

Here's Magrat:

[Shawn] kept repeating, 'They just laughed and stabbed her.
She didn't even try to run away.  It was like they were _playing_."

For some reason Magrat shot a glance at Greebo, who had the
decency to look embarrassed.

'Pointy ears and hair you want to stroke,' she said,
vaguely.  'And they can fascinate you.  And when they're happy
they make a pleasing noise.'

p. 203  Victor Gollancz.  London:  1998
ISBN 0 575 06578 8

I'll browse around and see if I can find any others.