[DWJ] new book

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri May 4 18:58:51 EDT 2007

DWJ has authorised me to tell the list that this afternoon she staggered to
the Post Office carrying three large parcels, each of which contained one
printout of the book she has just finshed, one for her agent and one for
each of two publishers.

It is called *House of Many Ways*, and I am further authorised to "annoy
everyone by telling them that it has in it both elves and kobolds, So
There."  (I quote.)

There is no telling when it will actually reach the readers, but apparently
the American publisher has been positively agitating to get it, so maybe
some time before 2009 they'll manage to rush it to bookshops....

When I have more information I'll pass it on.

Minnow