[DWJ] Another question for the brain trust

Liina liina.poropudas at gmail.com
Thu May 3 02:30:47 EDT 2007

> I considered one of those when I was shopping for a barcode reader a few
> years ago.  The idea was to prevent me from re-buying books I already owned
> but had forgotten about.

I'm curious: Did it help?

I've had a slight problem with buying multiple copies, and a book
catalogue (done manually) did not help at all - I usually found out I
already had the book when I tried to catalogue the new copy.
Fortunately I stumbled across Librarything, which can be accessed with
a mobile phone in the bookstore. So now I can check if I own the book
already :)

--
-Liina