[DWJ] Another question for the brain trust

Wed May 2 13:58:50 EDT 2007

That's just it; the first one I saw was connected to a PDA, and the other
two weren't connected to anything near that big.  It's definitely not a
CueCat, which I got to know from my earlier days of shopping for cataloguing
software.  It's a lot smaller and slimmer and looks like it has a skinny
long flat interface (or possibly the world's biggest USB port).

So I can mock their pretensions to book collecting safely, eh?  Because I
was going to do it anyway just for fun.  :)

Melissa Proffitt