[DWJ] Re: Dwj Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed May 2 10:27:08 EDT 2007

A little preliminary dithering:

Well, now that I look into it, I'm confused.  It was Kylie
Ding who originally posted the information, but when I
followed the link in her message, the DVD was out of
stock and no date was anticipated.  And it was not where
I ordered it from.  I cannot now remember how I _did_
find it, but, in any case, here's the link:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-w/section-videos/pid
-1004069623/

It's the Japanese version, in that region's format, but,
according to the description, in both Japanese and
English.

Faunching?

On May 1, 2007, at 4:36 PM, devra at aol.com wrote:

>>> [Speaking of having a versatile DVD player:  I have acquired
> _Archer's Goon_, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
> Somebody had info they had gotten from the DWJ LiveJournal
> and I was finally able to follow it up a month or two ago.<<
>

> I used to have a VHS tape copy of the show, but it got lost while
> being lent to a friend... How can one get a copy of this DVD?
>

> Devra, faunching

The word “aerobics” came about when the gym instructors
got together and said, “If we’re going to charge $10 an
hour, we can’t call it ‘jumping up and down.’”

                                              -- Rita Rudner