[DWJ] Now a major television series...

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue May 1 19:59:52 EDT 2007

On May 1, 2007, at 10:00 AM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:35:39 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:
>
>> [Speaking of having a versatile DVD player:  I have acquired
>> _Archer's Goon_, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
>> Somebody had info they had gotten from the DWJ LiveJournal
>> and I was finally able to follow it up a month or two ago.  Hey,
>> Melissa!  Want to come and see it sometime?]
>
> Hey, you get Hogfather and we can make it a party!
>
> I wish I had a more versatile DVD player.  No, I wish there were no
> formatting differences at all, and I could play SingStar '80s on my
> PS2. Why
> can't we all just get along?!?

I'll be ordering Hogfather in a day or two.  Heh, heh.

Let us face a pluralistic world in which there are no universal
churches, no single remedy for all diseases, no one way to teach
or write or sing, no magic diet, no world poets, and no chosen
races, but only the wretched and wonderfully diversified human
race.

           --Jacques Barzun