[DWJ] Re: Dwj Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1

devra at aol.com devra at aol.com
Tue May 1 18:36:06 EDT 2007

 >>[Speaking of having a versatile DVD player:  I have acquired
_Archer's Goon_, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
Somebody had info they had gotten from the DWJ LiveJournal
and I was finally able to follow it up a month or two ago.<<

I used to have a VHS tape copy of the show, but it got lost while being lent to a friend... How can one get a copy of this DVD?

Devra, faunching