[DWJ] Do my homework for me?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Mar 30 14:22:58 EDT 2007

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Jennifer Rowland wrote:

|Does anybody have any recs for good books on fandom? Moderately recent,
|preferably a bit academic, preferably focussing on media and/or online fandom.
|I've found some but I'm sure more are escaping my search strings, and I know
|there are people on the list who have an interest in this.

Both Ika and I have articles in _Fan Fiction and Fan Communities
in the Age of the Internet_, ed. Karen Hellekson and Kristina
Busse. But there's a fabulous bibliography at

<http://www.karenhellekson.com/theorize/fanfic-bib.html>

-deborah
--
I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
Here is my handle and here is my ... my ...