[DWJ] DWJ characters at a wedding party

Ika Willis blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 23:04:55 EDT 2007

> Sally Odgers asked:
>
> > ODWJM... Which DWJ characters would you invite to your wedding?

and I didn't reply at the time, because of how the phrase "my wedding"
is a category error, but! This morning Jenny, my gf, got her visa to
settle in the UK as my unmarried partner, so we are wobbling around
getting used to our new Legal and Respectable status; we went out to
breakfast to celebrate and decided to invite all DWJ's international
and/or world-crossing couples along. There were rather a lot of them:
Kathleen and Sirius,* Cat and Tonino, Sophie and Howl, David and Luke,
Roddy and Nick, Awful and the Goon, Christopher and Milly, Christopher
and Tacroy, Christopher and Conrad, Christopher and... Perhaps You
Might Stop Visiting Other Worlds Now Please, Chrestomanci Castle Is
Getting Rather Full Of Your Exes...

Love, Ika

*Maybe. I don't think there's any hope for Kathleen and Sirius,
myself; I think the real ending to that story is more like the end of
*Homeward Bounders*.