[DWJ] Sorry. (was long ago thread called Book recommendations)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Mar 29 19:35:59 EDT 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 2:31 PM, Mark Allums wrote:

> Don't apologize!  It's I who should apologize, if anyone.
> But I expect that most of you are smarter than me.  I have
> "issues" which prevent me from being at my best most of
> the time.  And everyone here seems far better educated
> than me.  Some of you even write books, something I
> could never do.

You shouldn't apologize either.  Don't worry about smartness
or the presence or absence of issues.  And lack of education,
if it really bothers you, can be fixed.  Some of us have been
at it decades longer than you have, so there's plenty of time
to catch up.

> Now I must go.  *The Game* awaits!

Technically, I believe *The Game*'s afoot!

I firmly believe kids don’t want your understanding.
They want your trust, your compassion, your blinding
love, and your car keys, but you try to understand
them, and you’re in big trouble.

                                                         - Erma Bombeck