[DWJ] Grannys (NOW WITH SPOILERS FOR THE GAME)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Mar 29 11:06:03 EDT 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 2:31 AM, Ika Willis wrote:

> Hee! Which reminds me that

more spoiler space

> at the beginning of *The Game* I was a bit sadly thinking 'Oh dear,
> DWJ has muddled up her generations and put in a grandmother who would
> have been old-fashioned in the 70s, or even the 50s',* but! It turned
> out there was a good reason for this. Hoorah.

And, by the end, you know there's a very good reason why she
would appear old-fashioned.  She's been a grandmother for
2500 years.  Or so.

If you are the sort of person who thinks she
needs to go on a diet, realize this:  Everything
will always make you fat for the rest of your
life.

                                                    -- Merrill Markoe