[DWJ] Lurkers on the List

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Thu Mar 29 10:41:19 EDT 2007

Mark Allums <mark at allums.com> wrote:>A lurker here.   I lurk because I have not been able to read some of the
>books you discuss.  Such as Aunt Maria/Black Maria.  I have got The
>Game, but reading it is another matter.  I'll try to get to it tomorrow.
   >Now if you want to discuss Deep Secret, or Witch Week, I'm there.  :)

I haven't read all the books, either.  Partly that's because I don't have access to them, and partly it's because I'm not as huge a fan as the others; there are some at the library that I just haven't picked up yet.  I am a fan, don't get me wrong; I'm just not the gobble-it-up type of fan.  I tend to go through DWJ phases where I'm really enjoying her work, and then I'll read several in a row.  I like that there are still some unread ones for me to enjoy once I hit another one of the phases.

Also, I'm on a very limited budget so I don't buy the books.  Hence not only have I not read The Game, but I haven't even laid my hands on The Pinhoe Egg.  Deep Secret is one of my all-time favorite DWJ books, though.

But I still participate in list discussions!  Because it's fun!

EGH