[DWJ] Re: Lurkers on the List

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania.s at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 15:58:39 EDT 2007

In the UK an automatic licence does not entitle you to driving a car with -
what did you just call it- stick shift (aka proper gears!). But most people
just do the proper one in the first place. Comparatively few automatics
here. They are well weird to drive- I once had to hire a car in a hurry and
an automatic was the only one available. I'd never choose to buy one.

I didn't learn to drive until I was 30, myself.

And hello, (de)lurkers!

Ania