[DWJ] Lurkers on the List

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Mar 28 13:20:07 EDT 2007

Celestia asked:

>>Minnow  aka Baby Grumplin'
>
>Where have I seen 'Baby Grumplin'' before?
>It's nagging at me...

He is the mildly-obnoxious youngest speaking member of the cast of The
Perishers, an inspired newspaper strip from a while ago.

He has a smaller sibling called New Baby, to whom he occasionally gives
good advice, but as far as I know New Baby only ever says "goo" and "gloop"
and such, which doesn't count.  Also we only ever see New Baby from outside
the pram.

His elder sister Maisie is the deborah of the strip.

"Mum!  Baby Grumplin's dug a hole in the garden again!  And now he says
he's goin' to bring it in with him..."

Minnow