[DWJ] Lurkers on the List

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 28 13:13:56 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Minnow wrote:

> [the "I'm a new poster" sign]

> Any suggestions?  Would it work?  How would it work?  Would it help
> and make life easier for new arrivals, or would it just make them
> feel even more conspicuous?

If such a thing had been in effect when I just arrived, I probably
wouldn't be posting at all now because I wouldn't lose the feeling of
being on probation.

But that may be just me.

Otherwise, I agree with the people who have been lurking (as I have
been, mostly; partly because Real Life is taking large chunks out of my
time and energy): whenever I actually have something to say, someone
beats me to it.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 18-Mar-2007