[DWJ] Lurkers on the List, plus cucumber sandwiches and marmite

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 28 12:42:56 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Minnow wrote:

> Bettina pushed through the pampas:

> >So, have some virtual cucumber sandwiches and join the fun whenever
> > you feel like it.
>
> We could now start to discuss those sandwiches: with or without
> crusts? White bread or brown?  Does one need to cut the rind off the
> cucumber?

White by all means: brown is for egg and cress sandwiches.

This is the high tea I made last February:

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi/Domestic%20Blend/propertea.html

> Oh and speaking of marmite: did anyone on the list have any of the
> Guinness Marmite that they made to celebrate St Patrick's Day, and
> was it noticeably different from ordinary marmite?  Is it worth
> looking out for some if they do it again next year?

Argh, someone promised to send me some and I forgot to mail her my
street address. (Which will be subject to change Real Soon Now: we're
buying a whopping big house in the town centre on Friday!)

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 18-Mar-2007