[DWJ] recommended reading for teens?

Wed Mar 28 11:46:32 EDT 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:00:34 -0600, Robyn Starkey wrote:

>Dear List,
>
>Many moons ago, I seem to recall, that someone (Melissa?) was putting
>togther a list of YA fantasy that we as a group recommended. Providing I
>didn't dream it, can some kindly person please direct me to this list? I
>have a student with a 13 year old who will only read LoTR and
>non-fiction, and she is hoping to tempt him to broaden his horizons.
>
>robyn

Uh...it's there somewhere.  I echo Hallie's dismay that I can't seem to find
the final fruits of our labors.  I will check my personal files sometime
today.  I'm pretty sure I saved it, but when my hard disk got transferred to
my new computer, I ended up with about five different file locations and I
can never remember where anything is.

Melissa Proffitt