[DWJ] Lurkers on the List

swones at ksg.harvard.edu swones at ksg.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 28 11:06:40 EDT 2007

Hopefully it won't be too confusing to have a Suzanne W. de-lurk so soon
after a Susanna V.  I too have been a long-time pretty much full-time
lurker on the list.  I posted once about 8 years ago and got scared off at
that time because I was then searching for my first "professional" job and
when I googled myslef that post would always come up first in the results.
As I had not, alas, posted anything wise or witty I wasn't too keen on my
potential employers doing the same.

Nowadays my only excuse for never posting is that I tend to read all the
posts in a big chunk and the things I think of responding generally get
said by someone else before me.  I do enjoy reading the posts, though, and
find you all a delightful group whom I don't particularly fear receiving
bites from.

Suzanne W.