[DWJ] DWJ characters at a wedding party

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Mar 28 10:50:38 EDT 2007

> Oh yes! Also Sophie. And if it was a Nepali wedding, Mini the elephant!

*suddenly has a burst of brain fireworks* Envisioning the managingness
of Sophie at a wedding suddenly makes me wonder-- is there any
connection betwen Howl's Sophie and Heyer's _Grand Sophy_? Because, when
Sophie is feeling her oats, she's definitely as managing as Sophy.
(In which case is the turnip scarecrow poor Charlbury?)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net