[DWJ] List Lurking

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 28 10:09:03 EDT 2007

On Mar 27, 2007, at 7:16 PM, Sally Odgers wrote: (without regard for typos)

> Whoever compiled the Tales liked Nose mythology, so the Tales
> were heavily Thor-and-Loki-flavoured.

Otter commented:

>I like Nose mythology myself.  One of my >favorites is How the
>Elephant Got His Trunk.

To which I say; Splerrtttttt! Sorry. Clissofer..... Does anyone else have
DWJ on audio? I listened to Black Maria read by Ursula Jones not long ago.
She's a good reader (natch) but didn't sound quite young enough for Mig.
OTOH, (OT) I heard "Quentins" by Maeve Binchy read by MB's sister (Kate?)
and it was perfectly done.

I do a lot of my reading by audio these days, as I can mix it with shopping,
dog walking and mail collecting, all of which I do in one operation.

Sallyo.
The Scion O'Flynn is a broth of a boy,

An' the hope o' the line that was dyin' away

(Biddy Banshee)