[DWJ] Lurkers on the List, plus cucumber sandwiches and marmite

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Mar 28 09:57:53 EDT 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Minnow wrote:
|>And as this list is a very friendly place, there isn't much "carving up
|>viciously" going on, anyway (you can tell I'm quite taken with the car
|>metaphor).
|
|Every so often there are slight jockeyings for position on roundabouts.  :-)

Yeah, but everyone understands that "Deborah always wins"!

ObDWJ: Which DWJ characters who are drunk with power do I most
resemble?  What's-her-name in Time City?  *Them*?  The Wraith? Or
am I more pathetic, ala Mr Nostrum or the Willing Warlock?

-deborah
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."