[DWJ] Lurkers on the List

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Wed Mar 28 09:35:25 EDT 2007

liril at gmx.net wrote:>And, on the general subject of piping up from time to time: Every >comment makes this list come alive. And whilst we all enjoy literary >discussions, I fondly remember discussing foods of all sorts. And >somebody writing LoCC was a favorite because it makes - er? - >headaches? go away (I don't quite recall it). Or collecting lists of the >funniest DWJ scenes, or the saddest.

>So, have some virtual cucumber sandwiches and join the fun whenever >you feel like it.

I don't often have the time to read the posts thoroughly, and then I feel worried that if I add a comment it won't really fit the discussion.  But when I do post, I enjoy the conversation and everyone is super friendly.  I wouldn't worry about people biting.  They don't. :)

EGH