[DWJ] sudden resonances

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Mar 28 08:51:55 EDT 2007

A long time ago, in a thread about *Deep Secret*, I wrote

"Gracious me, if I were suddenly told in passing that my brother and one of
my closest (I had thought) friends had been married three years and
forgotten to tell me, *I'd* be a bit storbumfurkled.  Wouldn't most
people?"

Last week my brother said in passing at the bottom of a letter to me, "Look
forward to seeing you on 31st."  (The letter was about some paperwork I had
to sign, probate business.)

Two days later he rang up, and I asked, as one might, what sort of time
he'd like to see me?

He said "Well, it's at X, 12.30".

Just as well I asked, really, if I am meant to be a witness at this wedding....

Brothers!

Minnow