[DWJ] Minnow's mention

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 28 08:12:53 EDT 2007

Minnow said... But then I have always wondered how people decide when to
take that green
P-plate off their car!

I say - Um... when it's legal to do so! Over here, anyhow. It's a red P on a
white background, and one is legally obliged to flash it for a year after
passing a driving test. After that, one need no longer flash the P, but is
still a P-driver for another two years.

ODWJM... ummmmm... Obviously, Sophie needed P-plates on those 7-league
boots!

As for being vocal, list delurkers... yes indeed. I'm either yacking my head
off or silently lurking myself.

Sallyo.
For the howls an' the shriekin' o' Biddy Banshee

Put a tremblin' to even a leprechaun's knee.

(Biddy Banshee.)