[DWJ] Re: The Game

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 21:03:15 EDT 2007

No spoilers, really, but I'll put a bit of space in anyway
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In a message dated 3/27/2007 5:49:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time, Minnow
writes:

It's  awkward when different people decide to "rehabilitate" Bad Hats  from
mythological sources, though.

I noticed that when reading _Corydon and the Island of Monsters_ the other
day. I just cannot get used to the Minotaur, of all people being -- cuddly. Way
 too much like a Sendak Wild Thing. And look at Tolkien's reaction to Mr
Tumnus.

Helen Schinske, now wondering how you keep iron teeth from rusting in your
head -- special toothpaste?