[DWJ] Baba Yaga (was The Game)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Mar 27 16:58:20 EDT 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007, Minnow wrote:

|Avoiding spoilerage, wouldn't one be slightly surprised if she were acting
|as a maid-of-all-work who was kind to her young charge, and subsequently
|(after having been given the sack) turned up to rescue her and her family
|from Terrible Fates?  It would seem just a tad out of her usual character.

Yes, that did surprise me, rather.  I kept waiting for her agenda
to kick in.  She went far more out of her way than I'd expect for
Baba Yaga.  I assume in the Backstory Not Supplied in the Novella
that Jolyon did something that ticked her off.

-deborah
--
Always remember to demand more of yourself than anyone else.  Otherwise you
become merely a tiresome rebellious young girl who wants that the whole