[DWJ] The Game

Juliette Curtis jcurtis at harvestroad.com
Mon Mar 26 22:37:37 EDT 2007

Spoiler space

Someone in the book -- I don't have my copy handy -- says that comets travel
tail first. This is not correct. The tail always points away from the sun,
so it sometimes precedes the comet, sometimes follows it, and sometimes
sticks out sideways depending on where the comet is in its orbit.

I know this is nitpicking....

Juliette