[DWJ] The Game

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Mar 26 21:02:32 EDT 2007

On Mar 26, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Colin Fine wrote:

>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> Is this enough space?
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> ..
>>> So.  Who _are_ Flute and Fiddle?

> Was anybody else puzzled by 'at least a lightyear of rushing' on p.
> 106? Has Diana just Got It Wrong, or am I missing something? (Yes I
> know you could at a pinch use a distance in such a phrase, but if she
> means a light year, it's much too big).

I wondered about that myself.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries
in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"