[DWJ] Not Got The Game Yet *sobs*!

Celestia Godbehere ayewards at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 13:18:47 EDT 2007

Yup, Celestia has always been my name, and it's quite horrible to live with
as it refuses to be shortened properly. It has given me lots of sympathy for
anyone with similarly creative parents (poor Maree Mallory), but it's better
than Guillaumette, which is what my parents nearly called me.
Thanks to everyone who posted with help on how to get The Game,

Celestia