[DWJ] DWJ characters at a wedding party

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Mon Mar 26 04:54:04 EDT 2007

I don't know who I'd like as guest (Scales, perhaps, but he wouldn't fit
inside the church), but I think I'd invite Banot to play at the
reception, alternating with the Dumas Quartet if I could get them.

I know some I wouldn't want, though.  The vicar from Charmed Life won't
be preaching, for a start.  And the innkeeper from Greynash, sorry,
Gna'ash won't be doing the catering...

>> Charlie (about to leave for the Thing itself - and beating his
>> breast, for he hears the loud bassoon)
>
> If the bassoonist is still busking outside your house when you get
> back, please send her home -- she's late for supper.

Now I'm really lost!  I thought I was the only bassoonist on this
list...

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432