[DWJ] The Game

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Mar 25 13:25:50 EDT 2007

Sallyo wailed

>When can we talk about it? I found two editorial errors AND IT WAS TOO
>SHORT. WHAAAHHHHHH!

With you on the second point, definitely.  She's on chapter fourteen of the
next one, cross fingers she gets well soon and can carry on!, so that seems
possibly a little longer unless the chapters are veryvery short.

D'you suppose if we put spoiler-space deborah might not notice that we have
started to chat among ourselves about this book^W novella?  Not that I have
anything much to say, at the moment, apart from "Yay!", but I like seeing
what the more coherent members of the list put forward.

Minnow