[DWJ] The Game - dedication and cover

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Mar 24 19:26:54 EDT 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Minnow wrote:

|>Why, will she be joining in the discussion?  *g*
|
|You're the only person in a position to know whether she could or not,
|aren't you, running the list and all.  Unless of course she were here under
|an alias, in which case none of us would know it (well, except for the
|person who'd have to set up the alias for her, who wouldn't tell).

Maybe *I* am actually DWJ!  Bwahahaha!

Except that several people on this list -- including you -- have
met both of us.  So it would be rather difficult for me to carry
off the masquerade. Oh well.

(I got my copy of the book yesterday, but I was then felled by a
vicious sick headache after a Girlyman concert, so I've not read
it yet.  Yay book, fooey headache, and yay Girlyman.)

-deborah
--
I don't suppose that I have ever been so happy.  No; was it happiness?
Something wider and darker, more like knowledge, more like the night: joy.