[DWJ] Good thought gathering...

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Mar 23 14:06:55 EDT 2007

Hallie revealed:

> ... for tomorrow is Dorian's and Patrick's wedding!  I'm sure this

Wonderful!  I usually wish people "Best of British" on occasions like
this, but it doesn't seem quite appropriate this time...

> Have seen Dorian's outfit and she's going to look absolutely
> gorgeous.  I'd like to promise to post pics on my flickr account,

I've seen pics of Dorian before, and she'd look gorgeous in almost
anything!  Yes, do post some, please!

> brilliant on such things.  Seven of us at her hen party - SEVEN - all
> knowing it to be a great photo-op event - and not one of us
> remembered a camera...

That's nothing.  I've been to meetings of the _photographic society_
where no-one bothered to bring a camera!

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432