[DWJ] Got The Game!

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Mar 23 14:02:55 EDT 2007

Celestia wrote:

> I had the same problem with all my local bookshops, and was quite
> disgusted with Waterstones for only having a lonely copy of The Merlin
> Conspiracy. They also hadn't heard of The Game, but I'm not really
> surprised as when I looked on their website they didn't even have a
> picture of the cover.
> Crack in time theory probably correct.

I'm having similar luck (or do I mean lack?).  My local bookshop, after
I gave them the ISBN someone so kindly posted here, said that none of
their wholesalers had heard of it, and even penguin didn't recognise it.
Chris (the proprietor) said that 0142... looks like a Penguin US ISBN;
their British editions usually have numbers in 0140...

I see from other posts that Forbidden Planet have it.  I have no idea
where my nearest FP might be, but I'm in London next Thursday, and I'll
have a look.  They're not a bad shop for US books, anyway.

> Have been a lurker up till now, so hello everybody!
>
> Celestia
> Torquay, UK

(rather belatedly) Hello Celestia!  I like your name.  Is it a name
you've always had, or did you acquire it later in life?  And in the West
Country, too!  I'm from Somerset, but exiled to Leicestershire at the
moment, and constantly homesick.

Philip
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432