[DWJ] Good thought gathering...

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Mar 23 07:12:50 EDT 2007

... for tomorrow is Dorian's and Patrick's wedding!  I'm sure this
list has some *proper* weather mages (y'know -  other than the 'if I
turn up in wellies, rain jacket and with umbrella, it's likely to be
nice' variety), so...   (Dorian may have taken care of this already
herself, mind, but no harm in more on the job.)

Have seen Dorian's outfit and she's going to look absolutely
gorgeous.  I'd like to promise to post pics on my flickr account,
assuming it's okay with everyone involved, but my track record isn't
brilliant on such things.  Seven of us at her hen party - SEVEN - all
knowing it to be a great photo-op event - and not one of us
remembered a camera...

Hallie