[DWJ] Got The Game!

R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 08:31:26 EDT 2007

Thanks,
Maybe I will have to try Forbidden Planet.
I did another trawl of Charing Cross shops-Foyles, Borders,
Blackwells-yesterday lunchtime-to no avail.
Some of these shops have a very curious definition of new books-older
titles and any H Potter.

I could of course order from Amazon, but aside from the fact that
bookshop browsing is a great joy, collecting parcels from my local PO
depot on a Saturday morning is like entering a Circle of Hell.

Rowena