Word Association Re: [DWJ] Got The Game!

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 08:50:59 EDT 2007

 ...Terrier by T. Pierce

I'd like to hear your opinion, too.

After reading (and loving) the Alanna books as a teenager, I read the Immortals series as an adult and thought it was ok (bur I liked Tortall better before the Immortals) and since I found neither the Circle of Magic nor the books about Keladry (sp?) fascinating enough to contniue reading those series, I haven't read any newer Pierce, either.

ObDWJ: Er. Well, the Alanna books were among the Children's / YA books I always kept in my full bookshelves, next to Archer's Goon, Charmed Life, Power of Three and Magicians of Caprona :-)

Bettina
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out