Word Association Re: [DWJ] Got The Game!

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Mar 19 14:30:25 EDT 2007

You know, Our Becka (age 8) listens incessantly to the soundtrack of a
mindnumbing Disney Production, "High School Musical" which includes the
catchy but ghastly "Get'cha head in the game"... you can guess what I
hear when I see these headlines...

Speaking of Beckas, I just finished the first of the new Tamora Pierce
series: Beka Cooper: Terrier. Anyone want to talk about it?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net