[DWJ] Got The Game!

Celestia Godbehere ayewards at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 13:27:57 EDT 2007

I had the same problem with all my local bookshops, and was quite disgusted
with Waterstones for only having a lonely copy of The Merlin Conspiracy.
They also hadn't heard of The Game, but I'm not really surprised as when I
looked on their website they didn't even have a picture of the cover.  Crack
in time theory probably correct.

Have been a lurker up till now, so hello everybody!

Celestia
Torquay, UK