[DWJ] Got The Game!

R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 13:07:56 EDT 2007

Has anyone actually seen a copy of this in a UK bookshop? I have checked
various branches of Waterstones, Books Etc, Blackstones & British
Bookshops/Sussex Stationers to no avail, despite looking in Childrens &
SF sections and checking under both J and W (some people just can't cope
with compound names).
If anyone has seen a copy can you post details of where it was lurking?
I've had no trouble finding the last few books so am wondering if this
one has slipped through a crack in time.

Thanks,

Rowena